Calling all high-performers who like to have fun.
We don’t just build brands; we build career paths.
Social Engagement Strategist
We are seeking a Social Engagement Strategist to join our growing Carmichael Lynch Relate team.
The social engagement strategist can see big-picture planning as well as minute-by-minute tweets and knows how to tie the two together to deliver creative and strategic insights to clients. Excited by real-time content opportunities and well versed in paid amplification strategies, they always have a pulse on how every piece of content ties back to a larger strategy and how to drive stronger results. They also knew about that trending hashtag two hours before you did and have six ideas for how their accounts can leverage them.
We are seeking candidates with the following background, skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, public relations or a closely related field
- A minimum of 5–7 years of social/digital marketing, public relations or relevant work experience in one of the following areas: prior agency, communications or media
Please respond with an attached resume. Follow this link to apply. Also know that we keep each inquiry confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.
Media Relations Manager
Carmichael Lynch Relate continues to grow and bring on new clients.
And that means we have need of stellar talent.
We are seeking candidates for our Media Relations Manager role. Ideal candidates will have developed and executed successful media relations strategies that supported the overall business goals and priorities of the agency and agency clients. You have worked closely with account teams and clients, provided strategic media relations counsel, developed effective media relations plans, executed those plans and evaluated the results of that outreach.
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a closely related field
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5–7 years of public relations or relevant work experience in one of the following areas: prior agency, communications or media
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to manage a team well; strong team-building skills
- Strong motivation and coaching skills
- Develops long-standing relationships with account teams and clients
- Provides counsel with conviction to solve a business challenge
If this sounds like you, we would truly like to hear from you. Please submit a resume. Follow this link to apply.
Please know that all inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this specific position, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The intern works with his/her team on researching, planning, executing and evaluating program elements on behalf of clients to ensure that they are on time and contribute toward producing best-in-category work. The goal of our internship program is to offer an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills in multiple practice areas of the public relations industry.
In addition, this role is responsible for supporting business improvement by meeting personal and departmental goals and objectives in a timely and effective manner.
2016 graduating seniors with at least one internship preferred.